Look it is Cooper's first real smile. He was smiling and I was trying to hurry and get the camera going. So this was the best one I got. He is so cute! I can't believe how big they get. I swear everyday he just keeps gaining more and more. Then we have Dillon here sporting Brach's retired work boots. I can't believe someday my little boy will be able to wear boots that big. Ahhh I don't want him growing up. He was making sure they were going to fit.:) How cute are they? All my men. I couldn't pass this picture up.
how crazy, its only been 3 weeks since we saw Cooper and he looks so different. They grow too fast. Olivia is walking now and saying a lot more words!!!
Brach and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 boys and life is always pretty busy around here. Cooper is 3,Dillon is 5 and Colton is 8 months. I love my life and wouldn't change it for anything.
1 comment:
how crazy, its only been 3 weeks since we saw Cooper and he looks so different. They grow too fast. Olivia is walking now and saying a lot more words!!!
Post a Comment