
This little boy is soo cute! He was just sitting in this sit moving his arms and legs as fast as they could go.

I'm totally bummed that this picture got a little blurry. How can you resist such a cute baby. He is really starting to get a personality. He smiles after he sleeps and eats. This picture could cheer up any person. That smile is soo darn cute!

Now look at Dillon cheesing the camera and Cooper is like a deer stuck in the head lights.:)

Gosh, just looking at this picture makes me realize how big he is getting. He isn't a little baby anymore.:( Where does the time go? I don't know what I'm going to do when he goes to school. I always thought all those moms were crazy when they said they cried when their kids go off to school. I'm now going to be that mom that is balling when her kids walk out the door. They grow up so quick.
1 comment:
That kid is such a miniature brach...its crazy. Hey are you guys coming on Saturday???... Hope to see you there!!
Post a Comment