Saturday, October 13, 2007

Brach's Graduation Day!

So yesterday morning I woke up and was trying to get ready for Brach's graduation. I got out of the shower and then I hear Dillon whining. I walk in the front room and I said Dillon what is the matter. He said " I choke." I said "You choke on what?" I looked at the entertainment knob on the floor and I said "Dillon where is the screw." He said" Mom it's in my mouth, I choke on it." So what did I have to do? I had to call the doctor. I had to run out the door. Hair not done and I put on jeans and a t-shirt and flip flops. I had to get there before they went to lunch. I get to the doctors and they send me too the x-ray and there and behold there is the.............
SCREW! So what do I have to do now? Look for a screw in his poop. Nice huh? This is the other screw that was on the other door. I couldn't believe that this happened on Brach's graduation day. I was so happy I was able to make it.
This is Brach being sworen in and taking the oath. It was nice to see him get the class over with and start his job. I'm so proud of him. Here is the happy family after a long, SCREWED UP day.:)
*Oh and one more thing. Dillon tells everyone that he has a SCREWDRIVER in his stomach. My little man. What would I do without him? These two little boys keep my on my toes.

3 comments:

Traci Elizabeth said...

Hey nicole! you are funny "screwed up day"...ha, ha, ha. Just wanted to invite you guys to come to my wards trunk or treat on the 27th at 5:30pm..I think my cousins and their kids are going to come. Let me know, it will be fun!

Jackie B. said...

Congrats Brach! Graduation's are awesome.

Melanie said...

Congratulations on the Graduation, but sucks to be you to go through all that poop!!!! Gross!