
WHAT No blogging for almost a week? What is the matter with me? Between Dillon and Cooper I didn't know where to find the time this week. Cooper still isn't sleeping through the night. So I'm basically dying here. I thought hey this is my second kid don't I get a break. (If you don't know Dillon was a nightmare for 10 months.) Heck, I can go on like 2 or 3 hours through out the day. At least I can go on that many hours. You got to love it though when Brach wakes up and says hey that was a good night huh? I just look at him like are you really serious. I love Brach but he could never do my job. At least he knows that. He wonders how I can listen to Cooper cry for so long. Hey, everyone that is a mom knows that (WHAT A BABY IS CRYING?) A baby crying and a 2 year old whining is like background noise. I just got to say life has been crazy. I hope everyone is good and I hope Chase and Mallory are better Shauna. I would go crazy right now if both of my kids were sick. LIFE IS GREAT!

2 comments:
Hey nic...you have been slacking in the blogging department!! To collage I do it through the program picasa that we have downloaded...Its free. Any problems give me a call!
I would probably be dying if I were you. I do not do well with no sleep. Luckily hunter was better than Carter because trust me I totally understand the nightmare of no sleep!! ( i think I would have sent hunter back if he slept as horrible as Carter) Good luck!!
Post a Comment