Thursday, December 27, 2007
CHRISTMAS MORNING
We had a GREAT Christmas. It is nice to have a kid that loves Christmas and knows what is going on. Dillon was excited to open up his gifts and was excited to go and see the Price cousins. We all had a good Christmas and now it is on to Dillon's birthday. He is going to be 3 (AHHHH) on the 29th. What happened to my little baby? Anyways, I love Christmas but I'm glad it is over. It is a stressful time of year and it is hard to find a moment to relax. Maybe next year I will get everything done early and be able to really enjoy Christmas. (Crossing my fingers). Anyways, I hope everyone's Christmas was safe and happy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love Christmas so much. My favorite time of year. This Christmas was crazy for me too, but still love it. Gracie still doesn't really get Christmas, all she knew is that there was a new toy for her to play with. Ahhh...fun memories.
Post a Comment