Yesterday I took Dillon to the grocery store. We were walking up and down the isles and we went down the cracker isle. We walk past the crackers and Dillon says "Rachael" and I was like what. He said "Rachael". I look over to the crackers and there is Rachael Ray on the Ritz cracker box. I started to laugh. Do you think I watch the Food Network enough? I love the food network and Dillon has taken up my love for food and watching it. Anyways we get home from the store and we sit down to eat dinner. I was telling Brach what happened in the store and Dillon goes "Rachael cooks dinner." hahaha:) He is so funny!Sunday, January 13, 2008
Grocery Store Trip
Yesterday I took Dillon to the grocery store. We were walking up and down the isles and we went down the cracker isle. We walk past the crackers and Dillon says "Rachael" and I was like what. He said "Rachael". I look over to the crackers and there is Rachael Ray on the Ritz cracker box. I started to laugh. Do you think I watch the Food Network enough? I love the food network and Dillon has taken up my love for food and watching it. Anyways we get home from the store and we sit down to eat dinner. I was telling Brach what happened in the store and Dillon goes "Rachael cooks dinner." hahaha:) He is so funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
too funny! it's scarry what they pick up when we don't even realize it!
Post a Comment