Tonight I was getting dinner going and trying to feed Cooper. So I was walking back and forth feeding Cooper and fixing dinner. Dillon was standing there and he said "Mom I'll do it." So I said "Sure, go ahead Dillon." If Dillon wants to help Dillon gets to help. Dillon did such a good job helping out and it is so nice especially when I'm busy doing something. I'm so relaxed when it comes to anything with the kids. I always have to remind Brach that it is good for them to do it by themselves. I just think that is why they make washing machines and hand soap and water. Everything can always be cleaned up or fixed. No worries is my motto or Whatever.

8 comments:
So cute! I can't wait to have another one. So we do need to get together, I'm free Monday or Wednesday next week how about you?
That is so funny! He is more worried about the mess than you are!! I agree We have to let them help while they are young cause they will grow out of wanting to help so much and then we'll be kicking ourselves for not letting them when they were excited about it!
Cute, I like how in the beginning Dillon licks the food off his hand--baby food, yummy!
I went and had an ultrasound today, they said the baby already weighs 7 pounds 6 ounces...and I still have 20 days till my due date. Looks like I am going to give birth to a MOOOSE!!
Hey I had a question about the Beef Pot Roast you posted about...it calls for a package of sliced mushrooms, are those frozen, canned, fresh? what? Let me know!
Let's get together monday. i'll call you this weekend to talk.
That is the best when they see you need help and they take action. Good Job!
That was hilarious! I can tell you are a really good mom. I wish we lived closer so Jake and Cooper could hang out.
what a good helper!
Post a Comment