Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Watering the Plants

Dillon still won't wear those stinkin' sandals I bought him. These are his fast shoes and I can barely get him to wear his church shoes to church.
So today Dillon wanted to water the plants on the hill. So I sent him out with a pitcher and some water. It kept him busy and those plants I'm sure got plenty of water. If I left the hose on all day he would water the whole mountian.

4 comments:

Becky and Ryan said...

It's a boy thing, I know all about fast shoes! He sounds like a good helper! Mom's can always use that.

Shauna said...

I love those shoes! I can't wait for that with Chase.

*Katie* said...

I have the worst sore throat right now and I have to get better because we're going to mammoth this weekend, but i had sooo much fun last week, lets do it again next week, how's tuesday?

Traci Elizabeth said...

Maybe he learned watering habits from his Grandpa Price =). Hopefully cooper will be into sandals!