Saturday, May 10, 2008
We went to go see the men in uniform
We had such a good day today. We went over to the San Bernardino County Museum and they had a safety day. They had tons of things there to do. Dillon of course was in love with the fire engine and we went in to two different fire engines. He didn't care all that much for the police or forest rangers. Since we got there at the end of it the crowds had died down and we were able to try on all the fireman's gear. All in all it was a GREAT day for Dillon. Matthew and Wendy met me there so of course Dillon wanted to do everything with Matthew (aka Uncle Bud). I'm sure I'm going to hear about this day for a while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
It seems to me that Uncle Bud had just as much fun seeing the firetruck as Dillon! =)...Cute pics, what a fun day!
That looked like a fun day. Miss you guys!!!
That is awesome, what a fun day. So smokey the bear is still alive!
Nicole, Dillon and Cooper are SSSSOOOOO cute. It is fun to see your family growing. And I loved seeing "Uncle Bud" too. I finally posted again. Love you. Susan V
Cute pics. Nicole. Thanks for calling so we could meet you there. :) Mallory had fun with Dillon last week.
Love the comic stip, I feel like on big stretch mark!
Post a Comment