Thanksgiving Dinner
Don't you wish you could have one? They were DELICIOUS.
Cooper's new glassesSo we had Thanksgiving at out new house. It was just Brach's parents and his sister Nicole and her two girls. It was small and not so chaotic. We ate dinner and then played a couple games. The Price family loves games especially Nicole. So we busted out some Sequence and King and Scum. I sat in the Scum chair most of the time. I made Assistant Scum twice. Darn it I really love to win. :) Next time though. We had a good night and were all glad to be together. Who can really resist good food? We had turkey that just fell off the bones, mashed potatoes, gravy, green beans, sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, stuffing, and my DANG GOOD ROLLS. haha:) For dessert I made two pumpkin pies and Nicole brought a peach cobbler and ice cream. So as you can see we were all pretty topped off with GOOD food.
As you can see Cooper is wearing his new glasses. Well that is if he keeps them on. His eye has been turning in for about 5 months now and we had to wait for him to see a specialist. That was a big fight with the insurance people. But that is for another story on another day.So a couple weeks ago he saw one and they told me of course his eye turns in and that he is FAR SIDED. We have new insurance this next week and I am going to take him back in and have his eyes checked again by a specialist. As for now Cooper is with a new pair of specs. When we do his hair he looks like the kid off of Meet the Robinson's. It is too cute.


9 comments:
He really is just too cute!! I love it! I also made rolls for thanksgiving, they were good but I bet yours were better. And I made a pie, but it didn't turn out! Sometimes I wonder why i even try...
Oh my, how cute is he in his little glasses!! I am glad you guys had a good thanksgiving...we missed you all!
adorable glasses!!! we'll have to meet up next week??
Sorry we missed you, but you seemed really busy while we were there. We wanted to come see your new place. Glad Thanksgiving turned out good. See you hopefully soon.
He looks so cute in his glasses. You said you had Thanksgiving at your new house? Did you move?
Cooper looks so cute. We need to get together, I want to see your new place and catch up.
Look at those rolls, delish! We played scum after dinner on Thanksgiving too. I held similar positions.
Cooper looks soo hadsome in his glasses. He sure mixes it up at your place.
Just stopped by to say hi! Saw you on For the love of cooking!
We definately missed you at thanksgiving. Looks like you guys had fun though. Cooper's glasses are sooo cute. With time I'm sure he'll get used to them.
Post a Comment