Tuesday, November 4, 2008

This picture was taken at our church party. Adeline was Snow White and Abagail was a Poodle.
We went to my sister's church party too. Here is her little cowgirl Mallory and my sweet Peter Pan.

Here is one of the lost boys with his lion costume on. I didn't have Cooper hold a bag and at the end of the night. A group of people thought he was so cute and they kept saying let him come over and get some candy. So he walked over there and they gave him a couple pieces of candy. He thought it was great. Too bad he has restrictions on candy.

Here is the lion (Cooper) and the chicken (Chase)

Such a cute picture. Wish they would have been looking at me. Shauna you better have this picture where they are looking at you.

Here is Dillon straining a smile and Cooper with his one red eye.
I don't think you could get any more 'cheese' out of Dillon. I like this picture.

Ahh I wish this picture turned out. They wouldn't sit still for any more pictures.
"ROAR" He looks scary right?

My Peter Pan. He so wishes he was an astronaut. I couldn't fork out the money though. OH well he made a cute Peter Pan.
We had a great Halloween and lots of candy to show for it. I hope all of you had a good Halloween. Next to come is Thanksgiving. Nothing new is going on with us. Just the same ol' things.










4 comments:

Rhonda Rhonda Rhonda said...

so cute! love the costumes =)

Traci Elizabeth said...

Oh you should have made him a astronaut costume!! It wouldnt have cost much! Oh well...peter pan is cute on him =) I am glad you guys had a fun halloween!

Dan and Michelle said...

I love their costumes! I'm glad you had a fun Halloween.

Becky and Ryan said...

Love the toddler costumes! They all look darling.