The boys knocked out. It was so sweet. I love getting pictures of these precious moments.
This is Dillon trying hard to smile for the camera. ( Looks painful huh?)So I am working real hard at getting caught up to all the blogging I have been behind in. At some point I won't be so far behind. I don't want to get behind because at some point I want to make a blog book. The boys are doing good and so is Brach and I. We just do the same ol' things. Cooper has attitude but is so darn cute. He is starting to talk a lot. Maybe just to me but he can answer anyone with a yes or no. Dillon is just a growing 4 year old boy. He has a ton of energy and not enough time in the day to get it all out. He is a very good boy and likes to help me out with Coops. I'm so grateful for these two boys.


2 comments:
Cute boys! So...I'm going to be making your bag soon. What colors do you like for the lining? The outside of the bag is brown.
I love the pictures. Their grins are priceless! A blog book is such a great idea! I love your updates(I totally understand not having time around this time of year!)
Post a Comment