Cooper is so stinkin cute with those glasses!! And I love how he is holding his belt in the first one! Ahh brotherly love...you should see the picture of my two boys on my blog (Carter is pretending to strangle Hunter and Hunter is cracking up) Kids you gotta love 'em!
Brach and I have been married for 8 years. We have 3 boys and life is always pretty busy around here. Cooper is 3,Dillon is 5 and Colton is 8 months. I love my life and wouldn't change it for anything.
3 comments:
The last photo of Cooper is great. He is so cute in his glasses.
Cute boys. They do grow up so fast. The more pictures the better.
Cooper is so stinkin cute with those glasses!! And I love how he is holding his belt in the first one! Ahh brotherly love...you should see the picture of my two boys on my blog (Carter is pretending to strangle Hunter and Hunter is cracking up) Kids you gotta love 'em!
Post a Comment